1. Read Ken Costa's book God
- That many guests will register,
including people who may be struggling with the
issues that are covered on the course
- For all of the course logistics
- That everything will run smoothly, and no unforeseen
obstacles will present themselves
3. Plan the course - carefully look into dates, times
and locations that work for the guests that you are
trying to attract. Plan how you are going to invite
people to join you; remember a personal invitation
often works best!
4. Once everything is in place, please
register your course with us through
any means. This helps us out to future plan and allow
potential guests to find out about your course if
you would like to open your group. What's more! This
will entitle you to a 10% discount.
5. Invite the guests
6.Go for it and keep praying
7. Listen to the course podcast online at godatwork.org.uk/podcast.
It is best to listen to the relevant podcast as you
prepare for each respective session, so that the information
is fresh in your mind before you lead
At the end of the course we would love to hear your
on how it went: how many people attended, what worked
well and what didn't work so well, etc.